We can answer the following questions both when we sell something to our clients and when we seek better collaboration with others inside our organization.
- What do they care about, really?
- What do they struggle with now?
- What do they want?
- What have they tried and why hasn’t that worked?
- What will be true for them after they have signed up and used our product/service/suggestion?
- Knowing the answers to these questions, how must we adapt?
Tough questions? Yup. Important questions? Yup, yup.
In your corner,
PS: When we don’t know the current answers to these questions, we fall into a rut or worse.